Last modified: 3/16/2021
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we treat the information we collect. If you do not agree with this policy, your choice is to cease immediately your use of our Website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to this policy. We may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we post any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
– We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, place of business and any other information that could be used to personally identify you (collectively, “personal data”). You may voluntarily provide personal data when you fill in forms on our Website, reach out to us directly by sending us correspondence, or use the Website to place orders or enter into any other transactions with us.
The Website and its servers may also collect other information from you, such as your industry, role in a business, and Human Resource needs, and technical information such as information regarding your internet connection, the hardware and software you use to access our Website, your IP address, page views, clicks, and other such information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “technical data”).
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- Flash Cookies
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see your data collection choices.
- Web Beacons
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information collected by the technologies described above, to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website to your specific business needs.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
– We may use personal data:
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example to provide pricing, services, support, or information you request, to review your job application through our Careers page, or to respond to your correspondence or other requests);
- to carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to contact you regarding any transactions you’ve entered into with us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; or
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for which you provide consent.
We may also use your information to market, advertise, promote or otherwise contact you about our products and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, see your data collection choices for instructions on how to opt out of these communications. We may use technical data, which does not identify you personally, in any way we deem appropriate.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– We may disclose personal data:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties who support our business operations (e.g., payment processors, sales or support representatives, hosting providers, marketing partners, and other business consultants) who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us is among the assets transferred;
- any other entity disclosed by us when you provide the information, or for which you provide consent; or
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, to enforce or apply our website policies and other agreements, for billing and collection purposes, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR DATA COLLECTION CHOICES
– We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies
Mobile applications may collect real-time information about the location of your device for geo-fencing, mileage tracking or similar purposes. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline our request or disable location services in your mobile device’s settings. However, opting out of the collection of location information will cause location-based features to be disabled and the online and/or mobile application may not function properly. We may also offer clients an option to use your approximate clock-in location based off an IP address. You may also opt out of this method via the application’s settings, however, opting out will interfere with the application’s functionality.
- Stored Information and Files
Our mobile application also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information. You may opt out of this data collection in your mobile device’s settings, however, opting out will interfere with the application’s functionality.
- Your Information and Third-Party Advertising
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”)
https://optout.networkadvertising.org on the NAI’s website. You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by utilizing their consumer choice tool at https://optout.aboutads.info. You can also opt-out by adjusting your internet and/or mobile browser preferences Promotional Offers from Pinnacle Automotive
- If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Paycom to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt out using the unsubscribe or opt-out link in the email, if applicable, or by sending us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Paycom as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Do Not Track Signals
-The Website currently does not recognize or respond to browser “do not track” signals.
-One of the third parties we may use for advertising purposes is Twitter, Inc. Information about how Twitter uses data and how you may choose what information is collected may be found at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405#
- Google Analytics
- -One of the third-party services we use for advertising purposes is Google Analytics. Information about how Google Analytics uses data can be found at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
YouTube API Services
- – One of the third-party services we use for audiovisual content viewing is the YouTube API Services. Information about the YouTube API Services can be found at https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/api-services-terms-of-service. By using the features of the Website utilizing the YouTube API Services, you agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service, found at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms If you would like to access or correct your personal data, you may do so by visiting your account profile (if you have one) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
– California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Website users that are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
– We have implemented at least industry standard measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your username, password, and any other login credentials or user verification information confidential. You may not share this information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In order to protect you and your data and that of our other users, we may suspend your access to the Website without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
– Through our partner Paycom, we receive non-public personal data from or on behalf of our employees regarding their them and their dependents and family members. Such information is required for us to effectively provide HR and payroll services to our employees, and may include Social Security numbers, payroll information, tax information, biometric information (such as retina or iris scans, fingerprint scans, voiceprints, scans of hand or face geometry, or other similar biometric identifiers), and other information that we may gather in order for us to perform our services. Although we may use technical data for various purposes as described in this policy, as further specified we will not share employee data with a third party. We use at least industry-standard security policies and measures to help prevent any unauthorized access to employee data.
We may also be required to share employee data with applicable government entities (for example, the IRS, state unemployment agencies, state income agencies, workers compensation auditors, 401(k) administrators and entities who participate in the NACHA program for funds transfer purposes) or as otherwise required by law.
If you are one of our employees, or the dependent or family member of one of our personnel, and you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data or your privacy rights, or you would like to access or correct your personal data, please contact us at HR@pinnacleahs.com.